1. You have been a long-time customer, and we appreciate your support.
2. The fact that this happened disturbs me.
3. We will do whatever we can to ensure that you are satisfied.
4. I looked into what happened, and I learned that...
5. I have asked our product manager, Pam Jones, to call you to explain what happened and to find out what we can do.
6. It is important to me that you be pleased.
7. I appreciate your understanding.
8. You are welcome to call me to discuss this further.
Hope everything goes well.
I looked into what happened, and I learned from Sophia that our lead time indeed could not reached your requirement.
I have asked our and Production Supervisor, Jack, he told me that most of our workers were back last week and will be aviliable next Monday, and also our suppliers will be ready then. Our productivity can be resume productivity at the end of this month. Your order would be finished in the middle of March. Following is the video of our processing workshop.
It is important to me that you be pleased. As you have been a long-time customer, and we appreciate your support.
Hope to hear from you soon.